Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting Liquid

I've always been wary of liquid exfoliants.  Sometimes they say you can use them everyday, sometimes they say once a week, sometimes once a month, and even then it's still a tricky thing.  I'm terrified of doing unseen damage to my face, only to have it look like I got a bad chemical peel a month later.  

Then I got this little bottle in my March Blush Box and after two days of staring at it on my dresser I decided to put it to the test.  Move aside fears it's product testing time!


First Impression: I'm nervous.  Don't peel my face off.  How much do I use?  Wait, I can use this daily?  Please don't peel my face off.
 
After Application: Welp that was anticlimactic.  I don't know if I used enough.  My skin doesn't feel like it wants to fall off, good sign.  I'll try this whole "use daily" thing and see if it helps.  

Overall: I like it.  I've been using it for about a week now and I can honestly say my skin is in much better condition.  Aside from the current blemish on my chin (thank you work phones) I've had no breakouts, my skintone is more even, I don't need a full face of foundation and can get away with only concealer, and my skin is smoother than before.
 
Repurchase: Yes.  If not this than something similar.  I was so afraid I would peel my face off I've been missing out on the benefits of a good exfoliator.  I can honestly tell you guys that this is the missing step in my skincare routine that never was that made me want a skincare routine.

Go buy this!  Or... something like it!  It's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment