Monday, April 14, 2014

Allure Sample Society Beauty Box April 2014


It's Beauty Box Time!  

I've been sitting on this box for a few days now, and finally found the time (and the lighting) to take pictures and show you all what goodies landed on my doorstep this month.


Tatcha Blotting Sheets:  Apparently these sheets are the same ones (well... not the same ones) that the Geisha's used.  Now, I've never used blotting papers successfully before but I'm willing to do anything to get rid of the shine this spring.

butter LONDON Wink eye pencil in Inky Six:  Blue liner pencil?  Not what I was expecting, and with hazel eyes (green and brown) it's hard to use anything blue without looking like I'm trying too hard.  Nevertheless, I'll use it.  It may take a trip out, or fancy date to make it happen, but it'll happen.


H2O Micro Collagen Moisturizer:  I love H2O.  I own quite a few face products from them.  But!  I'm tired of moisturizers, so I may just gift this.  On the plus side it smells good though!

Illume Soy Candle in Amenone:  Smells like flowers.  So many flowers.  Can't even handle it. Fun fact though- I have the matching hand creme so at least I know to gift that before I waste the sample.

Clark's Botanicals Deep Moisture Mask:  For all the masks I have, I don't have a moisturizing one.  So this makes me a happy kitten. Apparently you can use it as a moisturizer, or a mask, which is always nice. I like the smell, love the packaging, and feel like this will give me at least three uses. 

Overall I like the array of products in the box, but sadly, for the first month in a while, I may not have a standout favorite product.  Seeing as this is box one of four I get a month I'm still hopeful that something good will come that I won't be able to hide away!  

No comments:

Post a Comment