Monday, June 23, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag June 2014

This month has been a splendid month to be a subscription box subscriber, and yet again Ipsy knocks it out of the park with their June Bag.

How freaking cute is this bag?!  It's a Rebecca Minkoff design, and I'm head over heels for it.  It's got pineapples on it and makes me wish I had a dress in this exact print.



Be A Bombshell Mascara: Another mascara?  Heck yes.  This one smells funny (does anyone else smell their mascara?), which makes me nervous that it might irritate my eyes, so I'll be saving this for fall, or whenever my allergies want to stop torturing me.

Nicka K Shimmer Eyeliner:  I am OBSESSED.  It fits perfectly with my current love for mermaids, looks beautiful, applies like a dream.  Review definitely coming soon.  (sneak a peek at my Instagram to get an idea of how pretty this stuff is)


Marc Anthony Beach Spray: I own the full size of this product, but it's still a huge win for me.  It's perfect for throwing in a travel bag or purse, and really delivers on it's promises.  It makes your hair smell like a coconutty drink and I literally made everyone I work with smell my hair.

NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel:  I've seen so much hype around these I almost died when I opened my bag and found this baby inside.  It's beautiful and makes me want to convert from a balm person to a gloss person.  Oh, and the color is to die for.

Skinn Olive & Enzyme Cleanser:  Who needs more makeup removers?  Me.  I rotate them like it's my favorite past time.  I'm currently on a 2 cleansers routine, and this will be perfect as a first cleanser.

If you're not an Ipsy subscriber, you should be.  It never disappoints, never makes my wallet cry, and it's just damn good all over.  I loved this bag, all of it's contents, and can't wait until next month's bag to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment