Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Phytokeratin Hair Mask

Review Time!

PHYTOKERATIN Hair Mask

First Impression: Yay! Metal tube!  I love these things.  Generous size, I'm liking everything so far.  I think we will get along nicely hair mask.
 
After Application:  Smells kind of chemical-ly.   I hope it fades pretty soon.  Man my hair feels weird.  It feels really thick and heavy.  I hope this fades soon too. 

Overall: Now I know some people would be like "hey, you have thickish nice fluffy hair, you don't need this stuff" to which I will respond "my hair is fried, I look like a lion, my ends are thin and crazy, I do what I want".  Unless it comes to this product, where I in fact don't do what I want, I stay away.  Now for people whose hair responds positively to thickening masks and what's in this product, you'll love this stuff.  The chemical smell fades after your hair dries, it leaves your hair fuller and noticeably seals the cuticles, but for my hair type and with the way that I like to leave it to air dry, we did not get along.  My hair was thicker yes, but that led to it also being fuller, bigger, and generally harder for me to manage.  It also made it impossible not to wash my hair the next day it looked so greasy.  Maybe if I straightened my hair after I washed it I would like this product, but I don't do that, and now that it's almost 100% humidity all day long straightening this mess is not an option.
 
Repurchase: No.  I love hair masks and have three currently in my shower being rotated around, and this sadly did not agree with my hair.  I would recommend girls with very thin or fine hair to give this baby a try because it really does thicken your hair, it just wasn't for me. 

What are some of your favorite hair masks? 

1 comment:

  1. ӏ visit each day a few web pageѕ and blogs to read articles or reviews,
    except this weeb site gives feature based writing.

    My bllog - genesis hair ealing

    ReplyDelete