Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Birchbox July 2014


Well me oh my, I've been a fool.  I've sat here the past few month's enamored with Ipsy and upset with Birchbox, and this month I'm eating my words.  As a matter of fact, I'm not even reviewing this month's Ipsy bag it's that disappointing.  Instead, here's a look at the goodies I got in this month's Birchbox, and let me tell you right now, they're good'uns.




100% Pure Honey Cream Wash in Gingerade:  I actually got two of these tiny little packets, and since I haven't opened them yet I'm not sure what they smell like.  100% Pure seems to be a brand Birchbox likes a lot, since I always seem to find these little samples in their boxes, but I can say I'm always intrigued and always happy with the products. I'm going to bring these up North with me when I go on vacation because nothing makes me happier than mini products when I'm away from home.

Klorane Extra Gentle Dry Shampoo:  I reviewed another dry shampoo by Klorane a while ago, and if you haven't read it you can right here.  When I saw this in my box I literally groaned, but upon closer inspection I realized it was a different type of dry shampoo.  Huzzah!  One more dry shampoo to try and  make me a convert to the stuff?  I'm game.

Vasanti Detox Nutrient Rich Purifying Facial Cleanser:  I'm having a horrible bout of acne right now and seeing this in my box made me do a little jump for joy.  Anything to clear out my angry pores, and diminish my bumpy face, I'm very welcome to introduce to my skincare routine.



Naobay Body Radiance Lotion:  I never use this kind of lotion on my skin (body butters only please say my dry scaly legs), but I am in constant need of lotion throughout the day.  This smells like citrus and makes me think of lemonade and summer cocktails.  This is going straight into my "bring this to work" pile.

Sumita Eyeliner in Navy:  I have a thing for navy liner.  I rarely wear it, never have time to match it to my outfit, but I love it.  It's perfect for a night out, when you want to look "mysterious", and it always makes people stare just a second too long.  This formula is creamy, sets in no time, and it hard as I don't know what to get off, everything that makes a liner a good liner.

I love this month's box.  I will use everything, I like everything, I have plans for everything.  Love. 

Keep it up Birchbox, whatever you've done differently keep doing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment