Saturday, July 12, 2014

Blush Mystery Beauty Bag July 2014


Hey There Dolls,

It's that time again!  Time to review July's Blush Bag!  To say I'm a little excited is definitely an understatement.




Great Barrier Island Bee Co. Manuka Honey Hand and Nail Cream: Well that was a mouthful.  This delicious smelling hand cream is super moisturizing.  I love little hand cream samples, they are perfect for bringing to work and throwing them in my apron.

Smart FX Smart Eye Wrinkle Lift: The claims are that this little tube makes wrinkles disappear instantly and makes under eyes look like you slept for days.  Since that's the only reason I would use it (hello sleepless nights, I wish I missed you), I'll be gifting this to my mom.

Julien Farel Zero Frizz Restore Treatment: Bold claims of bringing any hair back to it's virgin status I am dying to try this bad boy out.  My poor damaged hair needs a little pick me up after these hot and humid days.

Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel: I actually bought these for my mom from Sephora about a year ago, and she said she liked them, so fingers crossed here people.  My only complaint is there is only one treatment, but I guess if I really want them after I use it I can pop on over to Sephora and pick some up.



Rouge Bunny Rouge Lip Gloss in Two Rich Lovers: This is a frosted nude/pink gloss.  Now, I don't think I'm ready for this particular type of gloss,  but it won't be summer forever.  Maybe I'll get bolder by then.

Cattiva Waterproof Automatic Lip Pencil in Nude:  I hear Kylie Jenner's lip color calling my name, and this nude is the perfect mix of 90's brown and rusty red to satisfy every liner craving I'm currently having.  Oh, and it's waterproof.  Double win!

All in all I loved this month's bag.  I will use almost everything and the things I won't use will be gifted to people who I know will love them. 

Are you subscribed to Blush Mystery Beauty Box? 

No comments:

Post a Comment