Thursday, July 17, 2014

Sample Society Subscription Box July 2014

Lately I feel like all I post are subscription reviews, and here is another one!  This is the newly re-vamped Allure Sample Society Beauty Box.  Seeing as I loved the old box so much I'm a little worried about what might happen to this subscription, but if this box is any indication you can keep em coming Allure!


 

butter LONDON Nail Polish in Champers:  I am just a tab bit in love with every butter LONDON polish I've received in beauty boxes and this is no exception.  A lovely rose gold glitter polish that will be perfect on my toes on my up coming vacation.

Maison Francis Kurkdijan Aqua Universalis Perfume:  To me this smells like summer.  Fresh citrus, light and airy, perfect for hot days.  One thing I can say about this is the packaging made me giggle, and if I could make any suggestion it would be to use a different picture in your samples.  Otherwise your fragrance is beautiful.


Fekkai PrX Reparatives Hair Mask: It smells like a vanilla body butter I want to smother myself in, but it's made for your hair.  Even if it doesn't work miracles, if it leaves my hair smelling like it smells in the container I will love it.

Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder in Highlight 01:  Not too glittery, not too crazy, perfect to give a nice summer glow.  I'm sold.

L'Oreal Color Riche Extraordinaire Lipgloss in Coral Craze:  Remember when I said I was recently converted to a lipgloss girl?  This ticks every box when it comes to color, shine, and feel.  Now all I need is a black maxi dress, a straw sun hat, and a cocktail and I'm ready for vacation.

What are my thoughts on this month's box?  I love it.  I really really do.  It's a perfect mix of makeup, haircare, and misc..  I am so excited to see what next month brings, and if it's anything like this month I may just squeal.


Do you subscribe to any beauty boxes?  Do you own any of the products from this month's box?  If so, what do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment