Sunday, August 31, 2014

Birchbox August 2014


It's the last day of August and I'm still writing subscription box reviews. Tsk tsk.

Anywhoo, here is this month's August Birchbox, and dare I say Birchbox just keeps getting better and better.


Here are the things!


Supergoop Hand Cream-  The sample is really small, but it's whats inside that counts right?  Another handcream to add to my obsession, and it's a good'un.  I like the scent, love the feel, and wish I had more.

Nugg Face Mask Soothing-  I think this is the most adorable thing to ever grace Birchbox.  I am on a face mask binge right now and cannot wait to use this.  

Dr. Jart BB DIS-A-PORE-  I rarely use pore diminishing/hiding products.  I think they clog up my skin and can make me oily super quickly.  That being said there is a first time for everything right?



amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo-  I love love love this.  The scent is amazing, it is one of the only dry shampoo things I have tried that doesn't irritate my scalp, and it works really well.  For only $21 on the Birchbox site I may just have to splurge and buy this baby.

Model Co Shimmer Bronzer- This was my pick for this month's box and I am not upset about it.  It is a shimmer bronzer so you can't highlight with it, but it's good for a little pick me up when you're feeling a little pale.

I love this month's box.  I will use everything and I can't wait to see what Septembers box will bring.  If the sample choices (which got snapped up super quick) are any indication, it's going to be fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment