Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Birchbox September 2014



Just a forewarning, if you don't subscribe to Birchbox you may be feeling some envy right now.  They've gotten even better this month than last month!


-The whole kit and caboodle-


Macadamia Healing Oil Spray: I have never tried a Macadamia product and this was the first thing I saw when I opened my box this month.  Super pumped.

Avene Facial Wash:  You know me, I love a good face wash.  Especially with winter coming and the copious amounts of makeup that accompany that change in weather.

Hello Fragrance:  Not a fan, but I can see a few people I know liking this fragrance.

Tocca Green Tea and Lemon Hand Cream:  In love with the smell of this.  Even more in love with how this feels.  Gimme more!


Chapstick Hydration Lock: This was an extra this month and I feel like it will get a lot of use come winter time.

Temptu Champagne Highlighter:  I am not a huge fan of liquid anything, I'm a powder addict, but I do love me a highlighter.  I will find a way to fit this into my routine, it's too beautiful not to.

Overall I give this box an A+.  Keep it up birchbox, you're blowing me out of the water lately.

Are you subscribed to Birchbox?  If not, did this box make you want to subscribe?

No comments:

Post a Comment