Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag August 2014


Who's ready for an Ipsy review??

Goodies



Mannai Sheer Glo- I'm all about highlighter right about now, but this is more of a sheer barely there shimmer.  I can see wearing this on a bare face, or under makeup on a dry wintery day.

Lord & Berry Eyeliner in Black Silk- I don't wear pencil liner so I'm not overly thrilled about this, but if I ever change my ways this is the perfect size for a clutch on a night out.

Urban Decay Perversion Macara- What?!  I'm really excited for this. I'm currently using up a few different mascaras so I can't justify using yet another mascara just yet.



Free Your Mane Reviving Spray-  Being on the fence about dry shampoo's I'm nervous to try this out.  It's supposed to revive second day curls and volume.  I feel a trial period coming up!

Bee All Natural Lip Balm in Grapefruit-  I love this. The smell is on point, there's no crazy taste, and it's the perfect amount of waxy and smooth on your lips.  It's perfect for dry cracked lips, and it's organic to boot!

Overall this month's bag was exciting.  I'll use almost everything, and the things I won't I'm still not too unhappy with.  

Are you an Ipsy Subscriber?  


No comments:

Post a Comment