Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Birchbox October 2014

Birchbox has really stepped up their game lately.  If the past few month's didn't make me realize that, this box surely did.

And The Angels Sang

Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Antioxidant Serum-  I love Paula's Choice.  I just started seeing a change in my skin and adding something like this to my regimen can only  be a positive thing.

Essential Elements Shower Gel-  This smells really fresh and the bottle is to die for cute. If all of my gels and potions and lotions came in bottles like these I would absolutely love it. This is the perfect size to travel, or when I'm feeling like a change of pace.

Dr. Brandt Vacuum Cleaner-  The name sounds extremely unappealing but the principle is intriguing.  I have a killer case of blackheads on my nose and chin and have tried a bunch of stuff to get rid of them.  Fingers crossed this will do the trick!



Lord and Berry Sparkle Eye Pencil-  I don't really like eyeliner so adding eye irritating sparkles into it makes me wary to say the least.  This may be a giveaway.

Lumesh Lipgloss- I don't know the shade name on this sample but it's right up my alley.  Pink, not too sticky, and no offensive smell.  The sample size is extremely small though which is a little disappointing but for the amount of time I will wear this it's more than fine.

This box gets an A, two thumbs up, and a hug.  Gimme more Birchbox!  

No comments:

Post a Comment