Sunday, October 12, 2014

Mini Ulta Haul

I'm a pretty fickle person when it comes to my hair.  That's why I rarely ever repurchase any hair products.  In fact, other than hair dye, I can only think of one item I ever repurchased related to my hair, which was the Alterna Caviar CC Cream.  I find that products either make my hair greasy, dries it out, or makes it a tangles crazy lions mane.  I also have a problem with my scalp.  It's dry, itchy, and overall it just drives me absolutely insane.  Combine these two things and I become pretty intolerable to salt sprays, dry shampoos, and clarifying shampoo.

If you have issues similar to mine, let me introduce you to some holy grail products I will forever repurchase.

Look at these beauties!


 Fekkai PrX Reparatives: Holy moly moly holy. I love this stuff.  It smells like marshmallows, feels like heaven on my hair, and bonus, if you take a bath with this in your hair by the time you get out and rinse, this stuff has turned crispy locks into enviable hair by all.  It's not too pricey, lasts forever, and needs to be in everyone's hair arsenal.  I should really write a full review on this stuff, it's just that amazing. 


Wella Calm Treatment: For those of you with irritated scalps, this stuff is a dream.  It has zero smell, and is the first thing I turn to when my scalp starts to turn against me.  It's moisturizing but not greasy like you would expect it to be.  It actually feels like it forms a barrier to keep moisture in, while at the same time soothing any current irritation.  I've always had a pretty sensitive scalpand can never find anything that works to make it better, so when I picked this up on a whim and it worked, by golly I was just floored.

Do you have any holy grail favorites for haircare?  Any suggestions on others products for me to fall in love with?


No comments:

Post a Comment