Thursday, June 18, 2015

Birchbox: June

I haven't done one of these babies in a while, so forgive me if I'm a little sloppy.
All the things

L. Erickson Grab & Go Pony Holder: Soft, pretty, stretchy.  The only hang up is that it will slip out of my hair like a knife through butter.  But it's a great looking bracelet!

Templespa In Good Condition Hair Conditioner: I wish I needed another conditioner but I really don't.  This will end up being my backup if my big bottle of conditioner runs out, but other than that I don't need anything else added to y hair routine right now.  Otherwise it smells good so it's got that going for it.

Templespa Good Hair Day Shampoo: It says it's best for daily use but I don't wash my hair daily. I'm worried it won't actually clean my hair (you know with the whole "safe for daily use" thing, but it smells good like the conditioner.  I still don't have a need for any more shampoo but this is in line for a backup if mine runs out soon.

Paulas Choice Skin Perfecting 8% AHA Gel Exfoliant: Love her products, love this brand, can't wait to try this! I'm suffering from some pretty messed up skin right now so this is a blessing.

Coola SPF 50 Sport in Mango: So upset it's mango (I'm hella alergic). This will be a giveaway.

Marcelle Waterproof Eye Pencil: Blue eye pencils make me a little annoyed, kind of like pink nail polish.  Get more creative with your colors.  My "pop of color" is not blue, it's green or purple or maybe even yellow.  Other than it being a color I'm not super happy with it's still very pretty and perfect for my mother and her blue eyes.

Overall I am happy but not ecstatic about what I received.  The quality of products has definitely increased with the time I've been subscribed to Birchbox, and I understand the need to please everyone, but I would love to see more makeup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment