Thursday, June 11, 2015

Milani Fierce Foil Eyeshine in 01 Milan

I picked this up at CVS about a week ago.  I know I know it's not a huge length of time to have a product before a review, but when you know you know.  I know this is not something I like and I know I want to tell you why.

Wow! Look at those colors!

Oh so shiny!
Excuse me?
What even is this?!?!?!

Milani Fierce Foil Eyeshine in 01 Milan

First Impression: The packaging is to die for.  Gold, shiny, reflective.  Everything a girl could ask for.  The price? almost $11(what?!) Is it worth it? I sure as hell hope so.

After Application:  No no no no no.  Not even two hours later and my Kat Von D Tattoo Liner was fading away.  Four hours in and the creasing was only getting worse.  After an 8 hour work day you can see what my eyes ended up looking like.  I was so embarassed that I walked around like this for hours at work, but sill me has no backup makeup in my bag so I had to endure. All in the name of... beauty? Ugh

Overall: I am so very disappointed in this product.  I knew it would be wet because of the liquid on the product when I first bought it, but I had no idea it would be this bad.  Creasing, flaking off, making my other eye makeup disintegrate.  This is okay for inner corners but that's about it. Even the under eye might be stretching it (shiny raccoon eyes here I come).  For $11 I could have bought a nice pigment which is what I would recommend that you do instead of buying this product.

Repurchase:   God no.  No amount of inner crease work will make a dent in this thing and I can't justify spending money like this on a product that makes me look like an oil slick/late night party girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment