Thursday, September 24, 2015

Birchbox September 2015

The Main Box 

Helmut Lang Curion: This smells like EVERY SINGLE DEPARTMENT STORE EVER. It smells good, don't get me wrong, but it leaves me with a headache and a need to check my bank account to make sure I still have money.

Tocca Esfoliante da corpo: At first I thought this was a hand cream and I was kind of disappointed. But it's a face scrub so I'm still kind of disappointed because I don't use scrubs.

100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream: Dun Dun Duuuuuuuun. The one thing I should be doing that I just never do in my routine. Hopefully if I leave this on my desk I'll actually use it. Otherwise it goes into the graveyard and never gets seen again.

ModelCo Ultra Long Lasting Lipstick in Smitten: They should have just called this marsala. It's gorgeous and smells like vanilla and I really want a reason to wear this.

Rene Furterer ABSOLUE KERATINE Sublime Renewal Leave in Cream: Yay! This will come in handy. I've been abusing my hair lately and it needs the kind of pick me up only a leave in conditioner can give.

 (I already broke this lipstick so that's why I didn't show the bullet to you guys. I cut a huge chunk out with the cap when I opened it.) This is Smitten AKA Marsala AKA needs to be on my lips ASAP.

 The Extras

bbrowbar Highlighter: This is GORGEOUS. It's the perfect shimmery, easy to apply, lasts forever kind of product I adore. It's a brow product but it's so pretty it's also an inner corner product.

Peripera Peri's Tint Water: This stuff is potent. It stains in seconds and just blends out instantly like a little watery paint. I have no idea where to use this and if I'll use it. But it's cute!

Swatches!

I am really loving the upgraded Birchbox. The full sized items are things I would never buy for myself but am super glad to have. The contents of this month's box were absolutely amazing as well.  Will next month be fall themed? Maybe.... purple things?

No comments:

Post a Comment